mte504 | Graduate
Assessment Of Effective Teaching
This graduate-level course is 4 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Content Knowledge/ Professional Responsibility
- Demonstrate mastery of content and create meaningful experiences for all learners.
- Use a variety of instructional strategies to develop a deep understanding of content area and meet the needs of all learners.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills to connect content to local, state, national, and global issues using multiple instructional strategies.
- Describe professional development opportunities and provide evidence of teacher growth and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with members of the school, community, and parents to provide growth and development.
- Plan targeted formative and summative assessments to monitor progress and guide future instruction.
- Use engaging strategies that connect new learning to other content areas
- Demonstrate the process of evaluating personal growth and development.
- All objectives apply.
The Learner and Learning
- Recognize the various patterns of learning and development that exist amongst diverse learners.
- Identify individual differences and diverse cultures to provide a positive learning environment.
- Create rapport with all students, parents, and school community.
- Identify artifacts that provide evidence of a positive learning environment.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.