mte510 | Graduate
Professional Knowledge, Skills, And Dispositions
This graduate-level course is 3 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
The Professional Educator
- Explain the professional standards for teacher candidate programs and in education.
- Examine strategies for locating and evaluating resources for quality and accuracy.
- Identify components and expectations of graduate programs.
- Analyze the College of Education Conceptual Framework.
- Evaluate the dispositions of successful teachers.
Professional Communication Skills
- Identify strategies and resources for effective written and oral communication.
- Apply APA formatting effectively in written communication.
- Evaluate oral communication and writing for strengths and weaknesses.
- Differentiate between analytic and reflective writing.
- Analyze effective collaboration techniques and strategies.
- Examine the roles of a successful team and team dynamics.
- Evaluate strategies for dealing with difficult situations and conflict.
- Explore the roles social media and digital technology play in education and professional communication.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.