mth211 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
Numerical Reasoning: Applications
- Interpret indexes and ratings.
- Analyze data using linear and exponential functions.
- Analyze data using logarithms.
- Apply relevant formulas to personal finances.
- Recognize bias in sampling methods.
- Calculate measures of central tendency.
- Interpret measures of central tendency.
- Analyze data distribution using bell curves.
- Calculate probabilities.
Topic Review and Application
- Analyze applications of quantitative reasoning.
- Review all topics and objectives from Weeks One through Four.
Numerical Reasoning: Organizing Data
- Interpret information depicted in charts and graphs.
- Interpret graphs of functions.
- Determine relationships between bivariate data.
- Evaluate quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions.
- Use inductive and deductive reasoning in decision making.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.