mth212 | undergraduate
Introduction To Finite Mathematics
topic title goes here
Systems of Linear Equations and Matrices
Apply matrices in a real world scenario.
- Solve systems of linear equations.
- Perform operations on matrices.
Logic, Probability, and Statistics
- Solve probability problems.
- Apply counting principles to solve problems.
- Solve problems involving discrete probability.
Make decisions by computing the expected value of random variables.
Summarize and present data using graphs, measures of central tendency, and measures of dispersion.
- Use mathematical modeling and linear regression to make predictions.
- Solve linear equations and inequalities.
- Graph linear equations in two variables.
- Solve function problems.
- Solve exponential function problems.
- Solve logarithmic function problems.
The Mathematics of Finance
- Solve simple interest problems.
- Solve compound interest problems.
- Solve problems involving future and present value of annuities.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.