mth330 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Integers and Induction
- Utilize the rules of arithmetic to create mathematical proofs.
- Apply mathematical algorithms to solve integer problems.
- Construct proofs by induction.
Number Systems and Functions
- Perform operations in Real number systems.
- Utilize Venn diagrams to represent logical concepts.
- Apply algebraic functions to real world scenarios.
- Describe the significance of mathematical theorem and proof.
Complex Numbers and Trigonometry
- Apply trigonometric concepts when solving proofs.
- Apply the Fundamental Theorem of Algebra.
- Perform arithmetic operations on complex numbers.
- Perform modular arithmetic.
- Apply mathematical formulas to code systems.
Basics of Logic
- Create sentences using standard mathematical terms.
- Utilize truth tables to represent logical concepts.
- Analyze arguments for validity.
- Construct valid logical arguments.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.