mth530 | Graduate
topic title goes here
- Apply Cramer’s rule in calculating determinants.
- Identify eigenvalues and eigenvectors.
- Explain the properties of determinants.
Systems of Linear Equations
- Explain systems of linear equations.
- Solve linear systems by row reduction.
- Apply linear systems.
- Define linear transformations, the geometry of linear operators, and the invertibility of linear transformations.
- Describe matrices as transformations.
- Apply kernel and range to linear transformations.
General Vector Spaces
- Define vector spaces and subspaces.
- Analyze the relationship of linear independence and vector spaces.
Matrices and Matrix Algebra
- Describe operations on matrices.
- Demonstrate inverses of matrices.
- Perform matrix factorizations.
- Explain geometry and algebra of vectors.
- Identify dot products.
- Describe vector equations of lines and planes.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.