nsg301 | undergraduate
Transition To Baccalaureate Studies
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Written Communication and Presentation Basics
- Develop a formal paper using research findings following current American Psychological Association guidelines.
- Create a presentation appropriate for the audience.
- Interpret research findings on a clinical problem.
Lifelong Personal and Professional Development
- Develop and deliver a presentation on a selected research topic.
- Reflect on personal strengths and weaknesses to determine areas for growth.
- Analyze the alignment of educational pathways to professional goals.
Planning and Preparing for Academic Success
- Exploring university resources to support student success.
- Determine personal and professional goals.
- Describe your personal learning style.
- Identify tools and resources to effectively manage time.
Working in Teams
- Compare and contrast various learning styles of team members.
- Describe the benefits of team collaboration.
- Determine effective and ineffective communication techniques when working in teams.
- Explain problem-solving strategies for enhancing team performance.
Research and Information Utilization
- Describe methods of identifying peer-reviewed scholarly sources of knowledge.
- Explore the literature to locate research related to a clinical problem.
- Demonstrate APA citing and referencing of peer-reviewed scholarly sources.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.