nsg331 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Integumentary System, Vital Signs, Head, Face, Neck and Neurologic System
- Describe techniques, skills, and appropriate sequencing used in conducting health assessment.
- Determine protective and predictive factors that influence the health of individuals.
- Use the nursing process to differentiate normal and abnormal health examination findings.
- Analyze cultural beliefs and practices in relation to health assessment.
- Incorporate appropriate health assessment techniques to conduct a health history interview and head-to-toe physical assessment.
- Use the nursing process to identify current and potential health problems.
- Apply knowledge of developmental, gender, and cultural differences to health assessment.
- Document health assessment findings.
- Integrate the health history interview and general survey with physical assessment data.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.