nsg397 | undergraduate
Professional Nursing Role
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Self-Regulation and Accountability for Role Development
- Apply self-reflective strategies to guide practice and professional and personal growth.
Leadership and Lifelong Learning
- Plan practitioner, leader, and researcher growth opportunities based on self-awareness of current knowledge, skills, and attitudes.
- Integrate knowledge, skills, and attitudes of leadership to influence nursing practice.
- Integrate knowledge, skills, and attitudes of professionalism to guide nursing practice.
Nursing as an Art and Science
- Integrate the art and science of nursing to clinical decision-making.
Self-Awareness of a Nurse as Practitioner, Leader, and Researcher
- Determine current knowledge, skills, and attitudes of self as practitioner, leader, and researcher in nursing.
- Analyze the influence of social factors on the nursing profession.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.