nsg416 | undergraduate
Theoretical Development And Conceptual Frameworks
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Nursing Theoretical Knowledge
- Analyze the role of nursing theory in practice.
- Determine the importance of Bennerâs nursing theory for contemporary nursing practice.
- Describe the historical development of nursing knowledge and theory.
- Differentiate between nursing philosophies, models, and theories.
- Compare practice principles based on Watsonâs philosophy and Nightingaleâs philosophy of nursing.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.