nsg451 | undergraduate
Professional Nursing Leadership Perspectives
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Leadership and Management Roles in Health Care
- Apply leadership and other organizational theories to behaviors of the roles and functions of professional nursing.
- Correlate the role of managing resources and delivering quality, cost-effective care.
- Examine interpersonal and personal skills and strategies useful for addressing patient, staff, and organizational problems.
- Analyze opportunities for nurses to serve as change agents.
- Demonstrate ways to incorporate leadership activities into daily activities.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.