nsg455 | undergraduate
Evidence-based Practice And Statistics
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Research Utilization in Evidence-Based Practice
- Critique the quality of a nursing research article for application into evidence-based practice.
Introduction to Nursing Research in Evidence-Based Practice
- Determine ethical considerations in research.
- Describe the process of how research becomes evidence-based practice.
- Explain the role of the bachelor-prepared nurse in research and evidence-based practice.
- Describe research designs and levels of evidence.
- Explain the difference between research articles and articles about practice guidelines.
Utilizing Qualitative Research
- Interpret qualitative research methods and results.
Interpreting Statistics in Quantitative Research
- Compare strengths and weaknesses of statistical analytic designs.
- Differentiate between statistical significance and clinical significance.
Utilizing Quantitative Research
- Interpret quantitative research methods and results.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.