nsg456 | undergraduate
Research Outcomes Management For The Practicing Nurse
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Analyze the role of ethics in research.
- Analyze factors and criteria of quantitative and qualitative studies.
- Integrate rules of evidence into the clinical decision making process.
- Develop strategies for disseminating evidence.
- Explain the fundamentals of the research process.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.