nsg467 | undergraduate
Influencing Quality Improvement
This undergraduate-level course is 7 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Apply basic root-cause-analysis problem solving to an adverse event.
- Apply technology and information management tools to support safe processes of care.
- Evaluate the nurseâs role in effective communication, collaboration, quality improvement, and delivery of safe
- Integrate patient values and perspectives into delivery of care.
- Integrate practice guidelines from evidence-based measurements to improve care.
- Evaluate quality improvement processes and interventions to provide safe patient-centered care.
- Analyze how collaborative partnerships with patients and the health care team promote health, safety, well-being, and self-care management that influence professional nursing practice.
- Evaluate approaches to care that result in quality patient outcomes.
- Communicate observations or potential risks to patients, families, and the health care team.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.