nsg478 | undergraduate
Promoting Healthy Communities
This undergraduate-level course is 7 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Overview of Family/Community Health
- Examine detection, prevention, reporting and treatment requirements relative to abuse and neglect.
- Evaluate community-based health care needs of vulnerable populations.
- Compare and contrast the role of the community health nurse in various practice settings.
- Examine the role of the community health nurse in emergency preparedness and disaster management.
- Assess the health needs and assets of the community and family.
- Evaluate environmental factors influencing health within the community.
- Analyze national, state, and community initiatives in prevention, preparation, and response to disaster management.
- Evaluate the communityâs plan for management of mass casualties.
- Analyze theories and indicators of family and community health.
- Analyze the community nurseâs role in promoting health and preventing or mitigating disease.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.