nsg511 | Graduate
Contemporary Nursing Practice
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Conceptual Models of Contemporary Nursing
- Analyze the terms conceptual model, theory, and metaparadigm.
- Analyze conceptual and operational definitions of nursing theory.
- Evaluate the role of theory in advancing nursing practice.
- Analyze key characteristics, strengths, and weaknesses of various nursing theories.
- Evaluate the central tenets of nursing models and their use in practice.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.