nsg511 | Graduate
Contemporary Nursing Practice
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Conceptual Models of Contemporary Nursing
- Analyze the terms conceptual model, theory, and metaparadigm.
- Analyze conceptual and operational definitions of nursing theory.
- Evaluate the role of theory in advancing nursing practice.
- Analyze key characteristics, strengths, and weaknesses of various nursing theories.
- Evaluate the central tenets of nursing models and their use in practice.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.