nsg512 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Selection of Research Design and Methodology
- Evaluate the specific types of probability and nonprobability sample methods used in quantitative and qualitative studies.
- Analyze the types of reliability and validity of measurement methods reported in research studies.
- Compare and contrast statistical significance and clinical importance of results.
- Distinguish between quantitative, qualitative, and mixed-method research approaches.
- Critically appraise data collection, analysis, and interpretation of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Assess the following strategies for synthesizing health care research: systematic review, meta-analysis, and metasynthesis.
- Critically appraise the feasibility of a study problem and purpose by examining the researcherâs expertise; money commitment; availability of subjects, facilities, and equipment; and the studyâs ethical considerations.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.