nsg513 | Graduate
Inter-professional Leadership And Management
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Leadership Theories and Their Application to Practice
- Differentiate between the various leadership theories and their application to the health care environment.
- Compare and contrast the roles of leaders and managers regarding quality improvement and organizational outcomes.
- Analyze a change management theory and apply it to your organization.
- Relate the concept of empowerment to the development of nurse leaders and staff.
- Evaluate strategies that promote the interrelationship between leadership, excellence, and professional integrity.
- Determine leadership theories, styles, and approaches that nurse leaders must use to be successful in the health care systems of today and tomorrow.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.