nsg525 | Graduate
Role Of The Nurse Educator
This graduate-level course is 6 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Creating and Implementing a Successful Learning Experience
- Clinical: Develop a tool and procedure to collect the data.
- Explain how to develop and maintain trust in a learning environment.
- Develop a communication strategy to enhance relationships between faculty and students.
- Examine Role-Modeling techniques and methods.
Future Trends in the Role of the Nurse Educator
- Analyze the impact of past and current educational trends on the future role of the nurse educator.
- Clinical: Research various data analysis methods.
- Explore additional roles and responsibilities outside of the classroom.
- Describe the importance of assessing student characteristics.
- Clinical: Annotated Bibliography.
- Define the faculty student relationship.
- Determine the needs of the student population.
Legal, Ethical, and Regulatory Issues
- Explain ethical implications for nurse educators.
- Determine responsibilities of nurse educators in meeting the standards of regulatory and accreditation bodies.
- Describe the legal parameters for nursing and nurse educators.
- Clinical: Complete needs assessment development.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Nurse Educator
- Compare the roles of the nurse educator in various settings.
- Explain the responsibilities of nurse educators.
- Examine self-perspective on learning, teaching, and evaluation.
- Identify a needs assessment topic and audience applicable to nursing education.
- Analyze the various learning environments.
- Explain how the nurse educator contributes to the learning environment.
- Describe the importance of assessing the learning environment.
- Clinical: Collaborate with your mentor about the requirements, feasibility, and potential hindrances of a needs assessment.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.