ntc300 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Cloud Maintenance with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Designate disaster recovery methods appropriate for different circumstances.
- Create business continuity plans for organizations with Cloud solutions.
- Define a patch management strategy to ensure ongoing Cloud solution functionality.
- Determine appropriate automation tools and techniques to assure efficiency in Cloud solution operations.
- Determine use of backup or restore methods appropriate for given circumstances.
Cloud Resource Management
- Define a minimum resource monitoring plan to ensure the ongoing optimized implementation of a given Cloud solution.
- Determine resource reallocation needs to maintain Cloud solution performance.
- Select appropriate account provisioning techniques to meet applicable security and policy requirements.
- Modify resource allocation according to changing data and environment indicators.
- Define service level agreement (SLA) monitoring and reporting standards.
- Explain the standard Cloud troubleshooting methodology.
- Troubleshoot Cloud solution deployment issues.
- Troubleshoot Cloud solution implementation issues.
Cloud Environment Configurations
- Evaluate the appropriateness of defined system requirements for a given Cloud system deployment.
- Determine the appropriate hardware requirements to enable a planned Cloud system deployment.
- Assess appropriateness and completeness of new Cloud system deployment plan.
- Explain the process one should follow to extend a current infrastructure into a given Cloud solution.
Cloud Security and Virtualization
- Identify the appropriate security configurations and compliance controls needed to meet given Cloud infrastructure requirements.
- Select the appropriate access control list (ACL) to the target objects to meet access requirements according to a security template.
- Determine security technologies to meet given security requirements.
- Classify security automation techniques to the target system appropriate to the given Cloud service model.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.