ntc300 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Cloud Concepts and Models
- Examine disk storage alternatives.
- Compare and contrast cloud delivery models and services.
- Compare and contrast cloud services.
- Identify the benefits of virtualization in a cloud environment.
- Compare and contrast virtual components used to construct a cloud environment.
- Analyze methods to migrate organizational resources to a cloud environment.
- Compare and contrast cloud infrastructure mechanisms.
- Examine foundational cloud architectures.
- Investigate methods for building on foundational architectures to develop more sophisticated cloud architectures.
Resource Management and Security
- Investigate cloud security mechanisms.
- Identify resources needed to effectively manage the cloud environment.
Systems Management & Business Continuity in the Cloud
- Examine cloud provider architectural and administrative issues.
- Examine policies and procedures as they relate to a cloud environment.
- Compare and contrast disaster recovery methods and concepts.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.