ntc405 | undergraduate
Telecommunications And Networking I
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to Network Security
- Identify common network security devices.
- Illustrate challenges around network security.
- Construct a network security policy.
- Identify the responsibilities associated with network management.
- Utilize best practices for troubleshooting network issues.
- Describe network operating systems.
- Explain network communication fundamentals.
- Illustrate different network models.
- Identify key networking components and topologies.
Network Communications and Protocols
- Inspect network transmission media.
- Explain the basics of network protocols.
- Survey network standards.
Network Design Requirements
- Describe the principles and operations of network devices.
- Select the minimum hardware and software requirements for a network.
- Explain the fundamentals of a WAN.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.