nti501 | Graduate
Classroom Management For New Teachers
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Utilize technology to communicate effectively with students and parents.
- Apply strategies to promote effective communication between parents and teachers.
- All objectives apply.
Building Relationships With Students and Among Students
- Identify ways to build rapport and respect in the classroom.
- Develop a plan for building relationships with students and parents.
- Develop a plan to build relationships among students to create a safe environment of respect.
Identifying and Implementing Procedures and Routines
- Research effective classroom routines and determine strategies to be implemented.
- Create a plan to teach procedures.
- Design a physical classroom layout that will result in effective learning.
- Explore engagement strategies that will impact student learning and behavior management for all parts of instruction.
- Identify engagement strategies to implement in your daily lessons.
- Identify appropriate consequences for behavior issues.
- Develop strategies for managing behaviors.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.