nti503 | Graduate
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Formative Assessment and Feedback
- Identify effective methods for checking for understanding at key points in a lesson.
- Develop strategies for adjusting instruction based on the real-time assessment data.
- Identify types of feedback, the purposes of each, and demonstrate their use.
- Analyze the various ways to differentiate instruction.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of how to meet the needs of different sub-groups of learners.
- All objectives apply
Approaches to Instruction
- Identify different types of instructional approaches that are student-centered.
- Identify different types of instructional approaches that are teacher-directed.
- Evaluate and apply different types of instructional approaches based on learning goals.
- Demonstrate effective cooperative group learning.
- Demonstrate several research-based engagement strategies.
Developing a Questioning Classroom
- Identify different types of questions and levels of questioning, and their appropriate use in the classroom.
- Demonstrate the use of questions to scaffold student understanding.
- Recognize the importance of wait time after asking probing questions.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.