nur408 | undergraduate
Epidemiology: Global And Public Health
This undergraduate-level course is 7 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Overview of Public/Community Health
- Evaluate the nurseâs role in public health.
- Analyze the relationship between the health policy, politics, and health.
- Analyze emerging global health issues that affect public health nursing.
- Apply epidemiological models and processes to promote public health.
- Analyze the nurseâs role in infectious and communicable disease control.
- Examine detection, prevention, reporting, and treatment requirements relative to child abuse and neglect.
- Utilize health promotion techniques to manage communicable disease in populations.
- Develop plans to reduce morbidity and mortality in populations.
- Appraise public health programs at a national, state, and community level that influence health.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.