nur443 | undergraduate
Evidence-based Nursing Research And Practice
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Creating a Culture for Utilizing Research and Sustaining Evidence-Based Practice
- Describe processes for applying nurse-sensitive performance reviews and quality indicators.
- Determine strategies for adopting and sustaining evidence-based nursing practice.
- Describe the nurseâs role in implementing and disseminating research and EBP.
Introduction to Research
- Summarize the history of nursing research.
- Identify sources for research reports and literature reviews.
- Describe qualitative, quantitative, and outcomes research.
- Contrast evidence-based practice and research utilization.
Planning and Design
- Explain the relationships among theory, practice, and research.
- Describe the basic elements of the research process.
- Distinguish levels of research evidence.
Data Collection, Measurement, and Analysis
- Describe data collection methods and procedures for quantitative, qualitative, and EBP.
- Identify various statistical and analytical methods.
Evaluating Research Findings
- Evaluate the quality and validity of research studies.
- Identify ethical and legal principles that guide research and EBP implementation.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.