nur443cc | undergraduate
Evidence-based Nursing Research And Practice
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Data Collection, Measurement, and Analysis
- Identify various statistical and analytical methods.
- Describe data collection methods and procedures for quantitative, qualitative, and EBP.
Introduction to Research
- Describe qualitative, quantitative, and outcomes research.
- Summarize the history of nursing research.
- Identify sources for research reports and literature reviews.
- Contrast evidence-based practice and research utilization.
Evaluating Research Findings
- Evaluate the quality and validity of research studies.
- Identify ethical and legal principles that guide research and EBP implementation.
Creating a Culture for Utilizing Research and Sustaining Evidence-Based Practice
- Describe the nurse’s role in implementing and disseminating research and EBP.
- Describe processes for applying nurse-sensitive performance reviews and quality indicators.
- Determine strategies for adopting and sustaining evidence-based nursing practice.
Planning and Design
- Describe the basic elements of the research process.
- Explain the relationships among theory, practice, and research.
- Distinguish levels of research evidence.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.