nur473ca | undergraduate
Clinical Integration: Partnership In Community Practice
This undergraduate-level course is 7 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Community Partnerships and Coalitions for Health
- Describe the role of coalitions and community planning groups in community partnerships.
- Identify the community resources at the local, state, national, and international levels.
Health Care System Delivery
- Describe factors that affect the problem of violence in American communities.
- Examine health care delivery with vulnerable and high risk population aggregates.
Economics of Disease Prevention
- Compare and contrast the financial expenditures related to the three levels of prevention.
- Explain the effect of national health care reform, financing, and direct service delivery in the community health setting.
Community Intervention and Evaluation
- Describe the role of community evaluation in addressing the health care needs of communities and population aggregates.
- Determine opportunities for community health research.
- Determine evaluation methods and techniques in community health.
Public Policy Development
- Describe the role of the community nurse as a partner in public policy development.
- Describe the effect of community partnerships on the health of the community.
- Differentiate between community, community health, community as client, and partnerships for health.
- Determine community assessment evaluation methods and techniques.
Community Health Education
- Determine the health education needs of a community aggregate.
- Evaluate the health of a community aggregate.
- Apply Orem’s Self-Care Theory to community health nursing practice.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.