nur544 | Graduate
Population-focused Health Care
This graduate-level course is 6 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Application of Population-Focused Theories and Models
- Compare and contrast various population-focused models and theories.
- Synthesize a model or theory of health promotion into the practice of population-focused health nursing.
Population-Focused Assessment and Diagnosis
- Analyze the different steps in the needs-assessment process in population-focused health.
- Critically analyze various sources of data to determine the communityÃ¢â¬â¢s health status.
- Identify community resources.
- Explain the importance of working with the community to establish priority health needs.
Legislation, Policy, and Funding in Population-Focused Health
- Analyze the impact of legislation and policies on population-focused health.
- Evaluate the impact of funding for population-focused health.
Planning a Population-Focused Health Program
- Formulate measurable outcome goals and objectives.
- Evaluate organizations within a community for partnership opportunities.
- Determine an appropriate intervention(s) to improve the communityÃ¢â¬â¢s health status.
Program Implementation and Evaluation
- Describe the actualization of a population-focused health program in a specific community.
- Analyze methods of program evaluation.
Advanced Population-Based Health Concepts
- Evaluate major concepts of population-based health.
- Analyze the concept of community as client.
- Explain the constructs of the three levels of prevention.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.