nur587 | Graduate
Leadership And Management In Nursing And Health Care
This graduate-level course is 6 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Determine how resources are allocated to support an organization's strategic initiatives.
- Explain the role of leadership in strategic management.
Strategic Management, continued
- Evaluate the effect of the external environment on the strategic management of an organization.
Globalization of Health Care and Health Care Systems
- Analyze the effect of globalization of health care delivery systems.
- Assess the effect of cultural diversity on health care teams.
Organizational Structure and Function
- Assess the effect of organizational structure on organizational function.
- Describe the effect of the human resource department on organizational structure and function.
- Assess the role of nurse leaders in nursing education.
- Develop your personal continuous improvement strategy.
- Analyze different leadership traits and styles in today's health care organization.
- Differentiate formal and informal power and leadership.
- Describe the importance of political action awareness of nurse leaders.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.