nur703 | Graduate
Theoretical Applications In Evidence-based Practice
This course addresses decision-making processes using evidence-based data. This course examines midrange theories with application of theoretical frameworks to practice. Learners will demonstrate acquired competencies to generate research at the doctoral level by successfully completing a comprehensive paper based on the following four areas: 1) theory, 2) integration, 3) reflection, and 4) application.
- Apply EBP skills to leadership and decision making in health care organizational systems for improvement of health care.
- Utilize theoretical frameworks to guide the research process in health care.
- Utilize the steps of EBP within health care.
- Evaluate the results of EBP processes to bring evidence to the point of application in health care.
- Critique evidence summaries that use EBP as the basis for primary research studies.
This graduate-level course is 8 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.