oi365 | undergraduate
Knowledge Management And Intellectual Capital
topic title goes here
Tactical Management of Intellectual Capital
- Evaluate methods to manage knowledge.
- Explain the role of an intellectual capital portfolio within an organization.
- Identify mechanisms for protecting and securing intellectual capital.
Intellectual Capital Valuation
- Explain the importance of valuing an organization’s intellectual capital.
Apply established methods to value intellectual capital.
- Compare and contrast the methods used to value intellectual capital.
Organizational Influences Affecting Intellectual Capital
- Analyze the effect of organizational structure on intellectual capital.
- Analyze the effect of ethical behaviors on intellectual capital.
- Explain the significance of organizational structure as an intellectual asset.
Intellectual Capital Overview
- Compare and contrast types of intellectual capital such as customer capital, intellectual property, structural capital, information technology, codified knowledge, innovation, tacit knowledge, human capital, intellectual assets,and research & development.
- Explain the challenges related to protecting intellectual capital in a global environment.
Strategic Management of Intellectual Capital
- Analyze the relationship between vision, strategy, and intellectual capital.
- Explain the purposes of knowledge management.
- Describe the risks and liabilities of not managing intellectual capital.
- Analyze the effect of cultural and legal factors on strategic knowledge management.
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.