oi365 | undergraduate
Knowledge Management And Intellectual Capital
topic title goes here
Intellectual Capital Valuation
- Explain the importance of valuing an organization’s intellectual capital.
Apply established methods to value intellectual capital.
- Compare and contrast the methods used to value intellectual capital.
Organizational Influences Affecting Intellectual Capital
- Analyze the effect of organizational structure on intellectual capital.
- Analyze the effect of ethical behaviors on intellectual capital.
- Explain the significance of organizational structure as an intellectual asset.
Tactical Management of Intellectual Capital
- Identify mechanisms for protecting and securing intellectual capital.
- Evaluate methods to manage knowledge.
- Explain the role of an intellectual capital portfolio within an organization.
Intellectual Capital Overview
- Compare and contrast types of intellectual capital such as customer capital, intellectual property, structural capital, information technology, codified knowledge, innovation, tacit knowledge, human capital, intellectual assets,and research & development.
- Explain the challenges related to protecting intellectual capital in a global environment.
Strategic Management of Intellectual Capital
- Analyze the relationship between vision, strategy, and intellectual capital.
- Explain the purposes of knowledge management.
- Describe the risks and liabilities of not managing intellectual capital.
- Analyze the effect of cultural and legal factors on strategic knowledge management.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.