oi370 | undergraduate
Innovation For The 21st Century
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Introduction to Innovation in the 21st Century
- Explain the role of senior leadership in innovative growth.
- Identify internal and external factors that shape innovation.
- Identify the characteristics of an innovator.
- Define disruptive innovation and the effect it has in the marketplace.
- Describe processes to start and sustain innovation.
- Analyze the impact of market demand on the development of an innovative product or service.
- Evaluate the resources of an organization to determine the best innovative practices.
- Analyze how a product’s lifecycle impacts organizations competiveness.
Innovative Culture: People and Organizations
- Explain the importance of developing innovative culture in an organization.
- Describe the value and role of individual and team innovation within an organization.
- Explain how an innovative culture can develop future leaders of innovation.
Develop Innovative Strategies
- Evaluate an organization’s innovative capabilities.
- Determine opportunities to overcome innovative restrictions within an organization.
Implement innovative Strategies
- Develop strategies to increase an organization’s innovative capabilities through people, processes, and philosophies.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.