onl507 | Graduate
Digital Citizenship For Educators
This graduate-level course is 4 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Digital Citizenship: Lesson Planning
- Identify strategies to integrate digital citizenship into the curriculum.
- Determine the role of technology standards in teaching digital citizenship.
- Apply a reflective model to digital citizenship lesson planning.
Digital Citizenship: Teaching and Modeling
- Identify methods to teach the fundamental principles of digital citizenship.
- Determine methods to assess student understanding of digital citizenship.
- Describe ways to model appropriate use of current digital technologies.
- Analyze professional development needs for school personnel to implement comprehensive digital citizenship programs.
Digital Citizenship: Beyond the Classroom
- Identify local, state, and national laws related to digital technology.
- Determine methods to educate families about digital citizenship.
- Explain how digital citizenship influences the global community.
Digital Citizenship: Planning a Comprehensive Program
- Explain the evolution of digital citizenship.
- Identify the nine elements of digital citizenship.
- Describe ways to advocate for the need to teach digital citizenship in schools.
- Examine effective acceptable use policies.
- Describe the components of a comprehensive digital citizenship program.
- Integrate the nine elements of digital citizenship into a comprehensive digital citizenship program.
- Explore best practices for digital etiquette and communication.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.