ops400 | undergraduate
Business Process Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Developing a Framework for Business Processes in Organizations
- Identify performance measures used to evaluate organizational input and output processes.
- Examine business processes used to manage products and services.
- Define the five elements of a business process.
Organizational Strategy and the Design of Managerial Operations
- Identify components of strategic management and operational effectives.
- Examine business processes necessary to produce and deliver products and services.
- Evaluate the relationship between an organizationâs strategy and the design of managerial operations.
Process Flow and Process Measurement Processes
- Define various process flows, including process time, flow rate, and inventory management.
- Analyze key financial indicators of organizational performance.
- Explain the importance of process flow time from production to delivery.
Inventory Control and Forecasting
- Assess the impact of forecasting on inventory management.
- Examine operational strategies related to inventory supply and demand.
- Analyze key measures of process time in relation to customer satisfaction.
Integrating Business Processes through Lean Operations and Total Quality Management
- Support continuous improvement through the application of lean processes.
- Recognize the importance of employee involvement in business process improvement.
- Integrate supplier management and benchmarking techniques to align business processes with organizational goals.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.