ops405 | undergraduate
Enterprise Resource Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Production and Supply Chain Management Information Systems
- Explain how production planning data in an Enterprise Resource Planning system can be shared with suppliers to increase supply chain efficiency.
- Explain the production and supply chain management information systems module(s) of the Enterprise Resource Planning system.
Accounting in ERP Systems
- Evaluate the differences between financial and managerial accounting.
- Describe how the Enterprise Resource Planning system can help to solve accounting and financial reporting problems that occur in an unintegrated system.
Human Resources Processes with ERP
- Defend why the role of the human resources department is critical to the success of the organization.
- Distinguish between key processes utilized by human resources departments.
- Evaluate the Human Resources-related module(s) of the Enterprise Resource Planning system.
Business Functions, Business Processes, and Enterprise Resource Planning Evolution
- Relate business functions to business processes.
- Summarize the development of Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Explain the evolution and benefits of Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
Marketing Information Systems and the Sales Order Process
- Explain Marketing Information Systems module(s) of the Enterprise Resource Planning system.
- Describe the sales orders process module(s) in the Enterprise Resource Planning system.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.