ops415 | undergraduate
Systems Thinking And Performance Measurement
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Gaining Commitment and Accountability
- Define the principles of accountability and commitment.
- Assess the benefits and challenges of effective scenario planning.
- Measure organizational performance using selected tools.
Aligning Actions with Outcomes
- Examine how strategic planning influences operational performance.
- Interpret functional value maps and their impact on collaboration.
- Explain the benefits of applying the right metrics to performance analysis.
- Propose continuous measurement and monitoring processes that can be used to improve organizations.
Enterprise Performance Management: Total Alignment
- Evaluate elements of the Enterprise Performance Management process.
- Describe how an Enterprise Performance Management plan can evolve over time.
- Recommend changes to an Enterprise Performance Management plan that can help to optimize performance.
Performance Management Needs
- Explain the principles of systems thinking.
- Discuss the gap between strategy and execution.
- Evaluate differences between running a business and managing a business.
- Analyze the impact to a company that does not have an Enterprise Performance Management process in place.
- Evaluate data analysis, management, and implementation processes.
- Analyze data to make decisions that can lead to improvement and growth.
- Explain the concept of managing by exceptions.
- Evaluate different qualities of information, reporting types, and methods used to derive value from performance information.
- Examine patterns, big data, predictive analytics, and data visualization principles used to improve decision-making.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.