org581 | Graduate
topic title goes here
Facilitating Organizational Change
- Determine how organizational change will impact internal and external stakeholders.
- Theorize the impact of behavior and leadership styles on organizational changes.
- Recommend corrective action needed to make continual improvement.
- Analyze the differences between classical organizational theory and modern organizational theory.
- Analyze the application of the bureaucratic approach.
- Determine metrics for organizational effectiveness.
- Define key elements of organizational structure, including structural dimensions.
- Explain how corporate, business, and bureaucratic structures relate to strategy.
- Evaluate the existing organizational design.
- Recommend strategies to reengineer the organizational structure.
- Evaluate the external environment and stakeholders.
- Evaluate the internal culture and stakeholders.
- Analyze the political, economic, social, and technological factors that may impact an organization.
- Recommend improvements to organizational relationships.
Organizational Life Cycle
- Evaluate organizational size and relationship to structure.
- Identify stages of the organizational life cycle.
- Apply the organizational life cycle to industries.
- Determine strategies to maintain optimal stage.
Developing Innovation Processes
- Analyze the impact of innovation and technological change on an organization.
- Determine the appropriate innovation process.
- Develop strategies to create a culture for innovation.
- Evaluate innovation in the global market.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.