org592 | Graduate
Building Effective Teams
topic title goes here
Team Stage: Storming
- Develop strategies to enhance social networks to reduce conflict and improve performance.
- Explain the effects of trust/mistrust in teams.
Team Stage: Norming - Transforming from â Iâ to â Weâ
- Develop strategies to transform member commitment from personal to team goals.
- Assess role diversity to maximize team performance.
Team Stage: Performing
- Interpret leader strategies to manage complex teams.
- Contrast factors that lead to improved performance.
Team Learning: Application - Becoming a Functional Team
- Develop strategies to integrate learning into team functions.
- Critique proactive strategies to avoid team dysfunctions.
- Synthesize strategies to evaluate team performance.
Teams and Group Theory
- Compare and contrast team stage theory with complexity theory.
Team Stage: Forming â Context, Culture, and Structure
- Analyze critical success factors for high performing teams.
- Summarize the importance of trust and safety as an organizational attribute.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.