org593 | Graduate
Innovative Organizational Transformation
topic title goes here
Organizational Transformation Summary
- Formulate philosophy on organizational change and change roles.
- Propose approach on organizational change.
- Apply change path model to practice.
Introduction to Organizational Transformation
- Discuss the objectives of organizational transformation.
- Articulate the roles in organizational transformation.
- Differentiate frameworks of organizational change.
Frameworks of Organizational Diagnosis
- Articulate the purpose of frameworks and open systems approaches to diagnose organizations.
- Strategize how to build buy-in for change.
- Interpret organizational change visions.
Navigation of Organizational Transformation
- Articulate formal organizational structures and systems.
- Synthesize change approaches in structures and systems.
- Appraise politics, culture, and perceptions in organizational transformation.
- Articulate recipientâs interpretation of change and psychological contract.
- Articulate the role of a change agent.
- Discuss tactics to overcome change resistance.
Action Planning and Execution
- Strategize action planning approach.
- Explain the use and purpose of action planning, management, and measurement tools.
- Articulate communication strategies.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.