org595 | Graduate
Leadership In Action Project
topic title goes here
Improving Leadership Skills
- Develop strategy to gain buy-in for work action project.
- Analyze leadership skills to support work action project.
Leadership Vision, Emotional Intelligence, and Teams
- Describe leadership vision.
- Analyze how leadership vision connects to organizational performance.
- Evaluate emotional intelligence characteristics to impact team performance.
Building Emotionally Intelligent Organizations
- Describe an emotionally intelligent organization.
- Summarize the contributors to an emotionally intelligent organization.
- Explain how emotionally intelligent organizations contribute to performance.
Action Learning Project: Combining Strategy and Leadership
- Contrast how strategy and leadership drive effective management decisions.
- Evaluate work action project.
- Describe resonant leadership.
- Explain the role of emotional intelligence in resonant leadership.
- Contrast resonant leadership from other leadership approaches.
- Explain how resonant leadership impacts organizational performance.
- Synthesize major management strategy approaches.
- Evaluate a management decision for work action project.
- Develop a strategic approach for work action project.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.