org711 | Graduate
21st Century Issues In Organizational Behavior I
This course evaluates research on issues that organizations face in optimizing their performance. Topics include how an organization "selects" the form that best fits its mission and culture, organizational learning, and inhibitors to performance.
This graduate-level course is 8 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Analyze strategies to overcome challenges of organizational design.
- Develop a framework to synthesize concepts of organizational theories and models.
- Critique approaches of organizational behavior.
- Critique leadership strategies for optimizing organizational performance.
- Adapt organizational processes for globalization.
- Evaluate emerging trends in organizational theory and behavior.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.