org722 | Graduate
Organizational Theory, Planning, And Change
- Develop knowledge of organizational theory and its application to organizational planning and change as a leader within higher education.
- Explain how higher education administrators may utilize organizational theory to improve leadership/management decisions and organizational outcomes through planning and change.
- Analyze the influence of leadership style on the application of organizational planning and change.
- Create operational and strategic plans to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of higher education organizations including continuous improvement and evaluation processes.
- Analyze the dynamics of change, how to lead change, and the impact change has on students, staff, faculty, and other stakeholders.
This graduate-level course is 8 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.