org722 | Graduate
Organizational Theory, Planning, And Change
- Develop knowledge of organizational theory and its application to organizational planning and change as a leader within higher education.
- Explain how higher education administrators may utilize organizational theory to improve leadership/management decisions and organizational outcomes through planning and change.
- Analyze the influence of leadership style on the application of organizational planning and change.
- Create operational and strategic plans to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of higher education organizations including continuous improvement and evaluation processes.
- Analyze the dynamics of change, how to lead change, and the impact change has on students, staff, faculty, and other stakeholders.
This graduate-level course is 8 weeks This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.