pared205 | undergraduate
Teaching And Learning
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Strategies for Teaching Reading and Writing
- Describe effective writing strategies.
- Describe various approaches and terminology used for writing instruction.
- Describe various approaches and terminology used for reading instruction.
- Identify appropriate interventions where reading problems occur.
Strategies for Teaching Math
- Define common mathematics vocabulary.
- Identify the steps for solving word problems.
- Identify appropriate interventions where math problems occur.
- Identify various assessment modifications.
- Interpret assessment results for classroom programming.
- Compare different methods of assessment.
- Describe reinforcement strategies.
- Identify universal instructional accommodations and modifications.
- Identify effective strategies for one-to-one instruction.
Observing and Data Keeping
- Identify techniques to conduct objective and systematic student observation.
- Compare various data collection methods used in the classroom.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.