pared206 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Understanding the Antecedent-Behavior-Consequences (ABCs) and Functions of Behavior
- Identify patterns and relationships in behavior.
- Describe the functions of behavior.
- Describe why educators measure behavior.
- Identify how to measure behavior.
- Identify how behavior measurement relates to creating an intervention plan.
Behavior Learning Strategies
- Identify proactive strategies that increase positive behaviors.
- Identify proactive strategies that increase compliance.
- Describe the steps of precision request.
- Identify reinforcement strategies.
- Define reinforcement.
- Define key behavior terms and definitions.
- Analyze the relationship between behavior and events that occur in the environment.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.