phl251 | undergraduate
topic title goes here
- Describe thinking.
- Illustrate how personal barriers impede thought.
- Evaluate thoughts.
- Evaluate logical arguments.
- Explain logical arguments.
- Construct logical arguments.
- Express ideas using metaphors.
- Evaluate creative thought.
- Organize information using natural and mental orders.
- Explain the uses of persuasive thinking.
- Describe the use of scientific thinking.
- Solve problems.
- Evaluate decisions.
- Reconstruct decision-making processes.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.