phl320 | undergraduate
Critical Thinking And Decision Making In Business
topic title goes here
Credibility of Statements
- Distinguish between literal and figurative language, and the importance of each to change and decision making.
- Analyze the effects of vague statements on oneâs credibility and ability to make effective arguments.
- Identify various logical structures of arguments.
Types of Fallacies
- Assess different types of fallacies, including how to identify and correct faulty reasoning.
Applied Critical Thinking and Decision Making
- Apply critical thinking and different types of reasoning to make effective business decisions.
What Does it Mean to Think Critically?
- Describe critical thinking and how it is applied to decision-making processes.
- Describe the steps involved in decision making.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.