phl323 | undergraduate
Ethics In Management
This undergraduate-level course is 5 To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Personal Ethics in Business
- Explain common personal perspectives of ethical situations.
- Analyze right and wrong decisions based on prescriptive and psychological approaches.
- Identify typical ethical problems of managers.
- Recognize differences in ethical behavior and responsibility between an employee and a manager.
- Identify ethical problems for an organization with stakeholders, consumers, employees, shareholders, and the community.
- Analyze the effect of organizational culture on its ethical system and the ethical system of its employees.
- Evaluate an organizationâs strategy for managing ethics and legal compliance.
Ethics in a Global Business Environment
- Analyze ethical situations arising from foreign business assignments.
- Evaluate the effect of globalization on organizational ethics.
Introduction to Business Ethics
- Explain the necessity for managing business ethics, its direction, and its goals.
- Identify reasons why ethics are important to individuals, organizations, and society.
- Define "ethics", "ethical system", "morals, values", and "ethical business behavior".
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.