phl410 | undergraduate
This undergraduate-level course is 5 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Analyze arguments, situations, and explanations using classical Aristotelian and propositional logic.
- Implement the language and symbols of classical logic in a given situation.
- Determine the appropriate principles and techniques for reasoning in a given situation.
- Distinguish the philosophical notions of meaning, truth, and proof.
- Implement formal rules of deduction that ensure certainty, precision, and necessity.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.