phl458 | undergraduate
Creative Minds And Critical Thinking
This undergraduate-level course is 5 weeks To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
- Describe the importance of critical and creative thinking in todayâs society.
- Explain conceptual foundations of thinking.
- Determine methods to overcome hindrances to the critical thinking process.
- Distinguish between perception and reality in messages.
The Creative Thinking Process
- Describe the stages in the creative process.
- Identify the characteristics of creative people.
- Apply techniques to develop curiosity and stimulate imagination.
The Critical Thinking Process
- Formulate original solutions to issues and problems.
- Apply critical thinking to refine solutions to problems and issues.
- Evaluate the quality of arguments for solutions.
- Recognize the creative process among famous thinkers.
- Identify common denominators of creative environments.
- Critique famous ideas.
- Devise sound strategies for persuading others.
- Creatively communicate solutions to issues.
- Identify and overcome challenges to effective communication.
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.