phl700r | Graduate
Creative And Critical Thinking
This course challenges the learner to become a creative leader or problem-solver and to begin the process of personal transformation by questioning assumptions and conventional patterns of thinking. Throughout the course, students demonstrate characteristics of creative and critical thinking in individual and collaborative situations.
- Actualize theory and practice to cultivate personal and group learning.
- Integrate critical and creative processes to initiate lifelong leadership development.
- Develop a scholar-practitioner-leader voice to communicate across boundaries.
- Review and apply models of ethical, inclusive, and compassionate behavior within the doctoral learning community.
- Apply research-based reflective processes to understand individual and shared epistemological and ontological positions.
This graduate-level course is 1 This course is available as part of a degree or certificate program. To enroll, speak with an Enrollment Representative.
topic title goes here
Please ask about these special rates:
Teacher Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for current, certified P-12 teachers and administrators. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
Military Rate: For some courses, special tuition rates are available for active duty military members and their spouses. Please speak with an Enrollment Representative today for more details.
The University of Phoenix reserves the right to modify courses.
While widely available, not all programs are available in all locations or in both online and on-campus formats. Please check with a University Enrollment Representative.
Transferability of credit is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits earned at University of Phoenix will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice.